So this time last year, I did a similar post that was very much outside of the norm. Just a bunch of random thoughts about me, my year and a round up of every thing that happened, interested me, or didn’t and even some New Year resolutions. So here we go.
- 2019 was a year that tested me like no other I’ve ever had and I mean that sh*t ( I’ll elaborate in future blog posts)
- A few of my favorite tv shows, for example, The Walking Dead and American Horror Story, really disappointed me and there’s no coming back from that. #outwiththeoldandinwiththenew (special shoutout to 90 Day Fiancé that never fails when it comes to entertainment value)
- I learned a lot about “friendship” this year. That being said, my circle consists of basically no one, and I’m ok with that.
- I pledge to post more content for 2020. No matter how busy I am. I need to start taking all of my random thoughts and ideas to this medium. I love it so much but I feel like I’ve neglected my blog in a major way.
- Procrastination will be the enemy.
- I haven’t worked out in months and that is not ok. I hate to be cliché and say “New Year, New Me!” but please work with me this once. After Christmas dinner and major pigging out until the 31st, I will be snatched to the Gods once more.
- 2019 was a crap year for me in terms of savings. 2020 is gonna turn that all around. Mark my words. #multiplestreamsofincome
- I’ve lost a lot of faith in the banking system, and I’m a couple steps away from putting all my money under a mattress (my Caribbean people especially will know about doing this).
- I’ve always been notorious for laying low all the time and even what some would consider as me disappearing off the face of the planet Sometimes, this is a necessary evil , however, I wanna change that a bit next year and be more open. So we’ll see. #scorpioproblems
- This year, my personal space was taken from me and I was highly tested. Partially, it was my fault, however, I’ve never been more appreciative of my space in my whole flipping life. I’ve also learnt that there are people who honestly don’t know how to take the hint that their presence isn’t wanted or needed.
- Never underestimate having a loving and supportive partner. It will keep you sane and keep you from doing things you will regret later on.
- This is my favorite meme this year and only my guy and sister will understand the extent of it –
- My travel goals for 2020 is to venture into the unknown i.e., traveling to a country that I’ve never been to. Stay tuned to see if I actually achieve this.
- I’ve drank less alcohol this year than I have in the last 8-9 years, and I made it through. As Rita Ora said in her debut song, “R.I.P to the girl I used to be, those days are over.”.
- I had nonelective surgery this year and it was not fun. I’m actually still recovering and this has changed my whole thought process on having cosmetic surgery. If I never have to have a doctor cut into me again, I’m ok with that. But hell no, I’m not paying to do that. I’ll gym it out.
That’s all folks! I’ll catch you all in 2020. Until next time. Xoxo.